Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Another baby...

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

It's so exciting when a friend has a baby, and when that friend was a bridesmaid in your wedding, there's something even more special about it. Well, I'm still hand stitching away at the real pressie, but I like to give  a little something, because I know it will take me some time to make the gift. There will be photos of it when it's finally finished. It seems to be taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but I have been working a couple of days a week and I just don't seem to be able to fit everything in my week...

The card, I've loved this card from the moment I laid eyes on it and we made it at a workshop full day thing that we did a few years ago. The friend that had the baby had been making more and I found out that she was cutting the scallop circle out by hand! Knowing that she would understand my sense of humour, I made this one in some brighter coulours... Melon Mambo.

And as for the gift, a small nappy cake topped off with my daughter's favourite bath time toy... baby rubber ducks! I was a little upset when I opened the pack of newborn nappies to discover that they now have patterns on them... plain white works so much better with my head! Maybe I should let the company know! :P

Hopefully, I'll have a finished gift for you in a week.

Til then, keep leaving your mark,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment