Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Library Bag

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's something that I had a lot of joy in making; a library bag for my daughter. Yep, she picked out the fabric herself from her favourite store - Spotlight! :) She loves it and will grab it and ask to go to the library, which I do find difficult to say no to, but she would have us there every day if she could! :-)

It was an easy bag to make, but she may need a new one when I allow her to borrow something other than board books as it is a little bag, but she wouldn't want anything bigger at the moment.

Because she chose a fabric with a design there is a join at the bottom, but that doesn't make any difference!

I do also need to point out that Hickory Dickory Dock the book was damaged before we borrowed it.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment