Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hi Crafters, Stampers and Blog Followers,

Here's my latest project... you have to guess who it's for. 

After having a look on Pinterest I saw that there were heaps of different activities that you can do with bean bags to help children learn. From alphabet to numbers and colours, you could even do shapes.And I thought it'd make a great gift idea for a young child to help learn their name. I think it'd be fun to make the whole alphabet, but that might be an activity for another time! As a teacher I love when students can recognise and spell their name when they come to school and Megan is well on the way to doing that and she's only three!


They are pretty easy to make, but they are a little fiddly. I'm more than happy to make them for you. Check  out Pawmark's Facebook page for more details or email me.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment