Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Dad

Howdee there Blog Follwers,

Here's a cute little card for you all. A really simple punch art card, no stamp required, but there are a few punches used... so much fun to make. I made this one for my Dad. My Dad loves his cow, unfortunately they aren't Friesians, but they are still cows. :) And what do you write in a card like this, well how about your daughters favourite song about her Poppy... My Old Poppy has a farm EIEIO!

If you'd like to make a card like this or any card, just let me know, it's what I love to do and you're more than welcome to come over for afternoon tea and a crafting arvo.

I've been making a few punch art cards for something different, so I'll post a few in the next couple of posts, hopefully there will be some inspiration for you too.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment