Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Glue Dots

Hi Stampers, crafters and blog followers,

Here's another product for you. Glue Dots. Yeah I know, I had the same thoughts when I heard about them first, why do I need to waste my money on more glue that doesn't stick! Well... let me tell you, these are actually great value and they make sticking bows and little things onto cards and scrapbooking pages so much easier.

They come in a box and here's some advice for you, they are best kept in the box, that way other things don't get stuck to them and you waste them, yep I'm speaking from experience! The next picture shows the roll that the come on, as you can see they are only small, but that doesn't take away the stick! Another bit of advice is to keep the wrapping on the roll to help protect the glue dots from sticking to other stuff, don't just rip the paper off where you're up to like a roll of sticky tape... you'll understand when you get your roll!

Simply make your bow (or whatever you want to stick) and I place the bow onto the glue dot and then peel the bow attached to the glue dot off and stick it in the desired spot.


I love them and that's why I'm sharing them with you. I think they will save you heaps of time and lots of frustration from the snail just not sticking where you want it to.

There is a great deal happening before the end of sale-a-bration if you're wanting a few things, or if there's a few friends and family that want some stuff... but this deal is only for my facebook followers, so pop on over, like the page and send in your order. Hurry as there are only 2 available.

Just helping you to leave your mark,
Brooke




No comments:

Post a Comment