Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Let's Clean Up! #1

Hey Stampers,Crafters and Blog Follwers,

I thought I'd like to share with you something that I got for my birthday and Christmas from my sisters and their families last year. Yep that's right it's the Colour Caddy. As I'm trying (and I'd just like to emphasise the word trying there), to organise my study/craft room here is the beginning... let's organise my stamp pads, well that was quick! It's fabulous (if you have a few stamp pads and according to my hubby, "do you think you you've got enough stamp pads?" my answer... "do you think you have enough screwdrivers?"). 

Anyways I just wanted to share this amazing gift with you and slowly but surely you'll start to see my my organised room... 

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment