Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Sale-A-Bration

Hey Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's another card that I thought I'd like to share with you. I made it for a special niece for her birthday. I've used a stamp set that is only available for a short time through Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration promotion. All you have to do is spend $100 and you can choose an item from their special catty and one of the items is this stamp set; Pretty Petites and if you spent $200 you can get the punch too! A really cute little set.

Stamps: Pretty Petites (SAB), Itty Bitty Banners (AC & SAB)
Punch: Petite Curly Label (SAB)
Colours: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Rich Razelberry, Whisper White
Big Shot: Itty Bitty Framelits
Accessories: Dimensionals, DSP (not Stampin Up)

If you don't want to spend the money, but would like to make this card or something similar, just contact me and we can have a workshop or craft date. Or even easier if you just want to buy it, I can whip one up for you.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

P.S Sale-a-bration ends March 22. If you're quick we can also do a party/workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment