Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, November 22, 2013

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 8: A Merry Little Christmas Chalk

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's one that I saw on Pinterest and I CASED it... slightly, ever so slightly changed. So love the stamp set. A great little cheaper one. I should have taken a picture of my first effort - ummm maybe not. I forgot to use my embossing buddy and well... that's one way to make you aware that Embossing Buddy is your buddy and makes your work look a whole heap better. I was one of those people that thought that I didn't need all of those accessories, but Stampin Up are proving to me that most of their products are actually helpful and save so much disappointment too! I not only used the Embossing Buddy but I also used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure it was straight... love it too... There's so much to like about this card - the chalkboard theme is really a fashion at the moment. So simple. The card is also so quick to make. Oh and it jingles too!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment