Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

12 weeks of Christmas - Week 7 - Merry Little Christmas

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Christmas is getting closer and closer... how are your handmade cards coming along? They're not? Well I have an idea to help you. Why not join me at my place for an afternoon of cards! We can make 4 Santa suit cards (week 6 - 12 Weeks of Christmas) and 4 of these Merry Little Christmas cards... $20! Now that's pretty cheap! 

These cards use the Merry Little Christmas stamp set and the Chalk Talk Framelits. The papers are the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Pack - 4 designs. And finishing touches - Burlap Ribbon and Baker's Twine.

A quick and easy card to stamp a stack. Looking forward to you joining us for a fun afternoon. For more details please just email me: brooke@impulse.net.au or check out my Facebook Page.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment