Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, November 1, 2013

12 Weeks of Christmas: Week 5 - Santa Punch Art Card


Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's a little something from the Bendigo Show... one of my first place cards! Yep, I won the Christmas card section again with this card. That's why I simply had to share it with you. A punch art Santa that tucks under his mustache. It's actually a very simple card (once you work out the score/fold lines!) and it has plenty of room to write your message...  I love the addition on a touch of the glimmer paper, it's so sparkly! 


I have used a couple of embossing folders from my Big Shot and the scallop circle thinlit die. I will be making a few of these later on in the month, so if you're keen to join me, please let me know, it's fun making cards with other people too!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment