Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, November 11, 2013

12 Weeks of Chirstmas: Week 6 - Santa Suit Card

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Late again... sorry! I've been working hard. I did my first market on Friday night. It was so much fun and was a fab way to get my name out there. A huge thanks to my friends and family for your support and encouragement, I really needed it and couldn't have done it without you all. Thanks.

Here's another really simple card, with no stamping! This one is part of my stamp a stack - perhaps I should rename it to Stick-a-stack of Christmas Cards. My plan is that you can make 4 of these and 2 of next weeks card in one night for $15. If you can't make it on the night but would really like to make the cards, I am more than happy to make the kits and send them or drop them off to your place with some instructions. Now that we're into November and all the shops have their trees up and our letterboxes are being filled with ideas for Christmas, it's a good time to get some extra special Christmas Cards together for a those special people in your life and I'm more than happy to help you do this. 

The annoying part of when you take a photo of your work is that once you see something wrong with it, that's all you can see! I'll be off to fix those crocked black "buttons"!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment