Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

What have I been doing?

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Follwers,

After such a busy month of blogging last month, I seem to have forgotten how to this month. Sorry. I have been busy and I do have a lot to show you, so I thought that I would start with something that is not even Stampin Up. In fact this is my competition company, Kaszazz. It was a great afternoon, allowing someone else to do the demonstration and we were a small group it was just so relaxing. I decided to make the album (at the last minute) as it would be a lot more useful, but now I need, yep NEED to do some scrap booking so I can put some photos in it.

I think it's pretty cute and also very different to what I create with my Stampin Up products. Sometimes it really is good just to see what other people have to offer. I still love my Stampin Up products and I'm not going to change, but there are a lot of very different products available. 

If you would like to make this album or purchase any Kaszazz products I'm sure that you can contact Katrina. Just let her know that Brooke sent you. She's sure to look after you. Pop on over to her Facebook page and you can find her contact details there.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment