Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Merry... Sneak Peak

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's something a little special for you. It's a sneak peak of some of the products that are available in the upcoming Holiday catty... if you'd like to get your hands on a copy please just contact me and I'll get one to you as soon as possible.

These Christmas cards are VERY different to what I would normally make... yep I'm a traditionalist and love my green, red and gold... so this was challenging but I love the thinlits and the colours of the papers are stunning, so you'll be seeing more of this colour combo in other cards I make! What do you think of the colours? What colours do you like to use?

Check out this one below... making the most of using the cut outs! So now we can get two cards with one roll of the Big Shot! And then we don't have to waste any of the beautiful glimmer paper!

I'm more than happy to have you over to make these cards or I can come to your place and do a demonstration. There is no obligation to buy any of the products, however there is an obligation to have fun! :)

Remember simple is the key to Christmas cards as usually we need to make so many, but watch this space for another one I'm working on, that will take a bit longer to make!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke


2 comments:

  1. I love the colours. I am a bit over the all-Red-Green-Gold Christmas, sorry hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... I think that's what I love about this DSP, if forces you to use other colours. So bright and just puts a smaile on my face looking at a blank piece of paper! Yep, I'm crazy! :P

    ReplyDelete