Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Digital Studio

Hi Stampers, crafters and blog followers,
Here is another Stamp in Up deal for you, but this one is free! And we all love free. It's a 30 day free trial of My Digital Studio (MDS).
What is it? Basically, it's scrapbooking on your computer. You can create cards, scrapbook pages, invitations, calendars, so many options!
What are the advantages? Less mess, it's really that simple. And the digital world that will live in, also allows all those with computer knowledge to create some masterpieces.
Cost? I have to admit, I am only trying the free trial myself. It still costs money to buy accessories. You can buy different 'stamp sets' and things. There are some freebies too. So I can't really answer this question for you, sorry.
Where do I go? On the Stampin Up Australia website, if you click on the STORE link up the top, you can purchase anything online! And get it sent directly to you, pretty amazing! But for the free trial, click on My Digital Studio and you'll see the free trial there. Once you create an account and let them know your demonstrator is me - Brooke Ball from Epsom 3551, you can go to the checkout and it's ready to download. It is that easy.
After I had a play, what do I do? You can print your work! And share it with you family and friends.
It would also be great to hear what you think, positive and negative. Just shoot me an email, Facebook or blog comment and you'll go in the draw to win a $5 Pawmark voucher. You can put it to any of my creations or Stampin Up products that you buy through me.
I hope to hear from you.
Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment