Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Big Shot for a Little Girl

Hi there stampers and crafters,

I just wanted to share with you the exciting week I've had this week. Well, it really goes back to around Christmas when my sister said that she wanted to buy her 11 year old daughter a Big Shot (my third Big Shot sale!!!). At first I thought she was being ridiculous, but it was the first thing on her Christmas list! So, she's got one and a few of the embossing folders too. And since I'm such a nice Auntie, I let her borrow some of my dies and she loves the letters and numbers (might be a bit of a wait til she gets them!) too.

Today she asked me if I could mount her new wood-mount stamps. She doesn't think her mother will do a very good job! lol So my sister has asked her Stampin Up Demonstrator to mount any that she buys before she picks them up! AND she likes them gift wrapped too! She must have one amazing Demonstrator! :P

Anyway, I just find it really exciting that there are other people out there that love papercrafting and it's so exciting to share it with people that you love too, makes it even more special. But what makes this EVEN more special to me is that she's only 11 years old. Imagine what her craft room is going to look like when she's our age!

Now I just need to spend some crafting time with her (because I want to borrow some of her stamps) and post some of the cards we make... may have to wait for the Easter holidays, sorry.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment