Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Friday, February 22, 2013

What to get the person who doesn't want anything

Hi Stampers,Crafters and Blog Followers,

What do you buy a grandparent for their birthday? Some people are just too hard to buy anything for! That's when a little creativity is required... yes, we know he already has a million hats and how many hats could one person really use? However, he doesn't have a #1 Grandad one! :P

Originally it was going to #1 Great Grandad, but there was too much writing for the hat, it looked silly, and very hard to read. So we settled for Grandad, he still is my husband's Grandad.

Why a hat? Good question. My daughter and Grandad were playing hats with her hat one time when we went to visit and it was so funny watching Grandad put on her hat, she laughed and laughed. So now they both have a white hat each. :) Oh and Nanna will be happy that the hat is black and white too!

It was a little fiddly to make, but I think it's fun, that's why I do it! I can whip up some instructions on how to applique if you'd like them, just let me know. Or we can sew together, that does sound like a bit of fun!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment