Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sale-a-bration is here!

Hi there Stampers and Crafters,

This one is one that you don't want to miss, and for all of my wonderful customers, you may remember this great sale. Spend $100 and pick something for free! Or you and a friend or two might be able to put together a $100 order. Oh and there are also great benefits for having a qualifying workshop, which I'd be more than happy to do for you and your friends!

If you have a rather long list, I'm also more than happy to talk to you about signing up as a demonstrator. Don't stress, you don't have to do workshops, you can just buy the stuff for yourself and get it at a discounted price. Contact me to learn more.

Don't let sale-a-bration get away from you, it's a great deal so contact me with your order.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment