Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Weekly Deals

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

WOWA! So sorry for my lack of posting... I will post more, I promise.


Just wanted to keep you up to date with a Stampin Up promo for April. As of April 2nd Stampin Up are having weekly deals. We, demonstrators have no idea what these deals are and only find out when you do. To find the deals you will need to go to the Online Store on Stampin Up Australia's website. You can order online or contact me and I can place your order for you.

The deals are updated every Wednesday. I will do my best to keep you updated here and Facebook or you can check the website yourself if I might be too slow for you :P

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment