Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Weekly Deals #1

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

2 posts in one week! WOWA! Yeah I'm feeling fine, but check out these Weekly deals!

The Weekly deals have begun and to get the ball rolling we've got a range of accessories at 25% off until the 8th of April. And if you're into digital you can pick up a digital ensemble for a generous 40% off!

You can order via the online store or email me, call me, contact me with your order (check out below for my special)

  Large Peral Basic Jewels RRP $8.95
NOW $6.71
 
Midnight Muse ⅜" Stitched Satin Ribbon  $15.95 (RRP) 
NOW $11.96
 
Raspberry Ripple ⅜" Stitched Satin $15.95 (RRP) 
NOW $11.96
 
Wild Wasabi Stampin' Emboss Powder $8.50 (RRP) 
NOW $6.38
 
Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements  $9.95 (RRP) 
NOW $7.46
 
Mom (Mum), I Love You Ensemble - Digital  $10.95 (RRP) 
NOW $6.57
 
Summer Starfruit ⅜" Stitched Satin $15.95 (RRP)
NOW $11.96

To celebrate to beginning of school holidays, just a wee bit excited, I thought that if you placed an order by the time my hubby gets home on Friday (I have no idea what time that will be sorry) I will give you FREE postage AND a small gift. There is no minimum spend so even if there was just one thing that you wanted, what a time to get it :)

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment