Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Weekly Deals #4

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

This is one is one of those times when you see things that you purchased at full price and go awwww... but on the other hand, designer series paper at that price - I may just need to grab some at that price!

Afternoon Daydream Kit -- Digital Download
AFTERNOON DAYDREAM KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$10.95 $6.57
Christmas Ornament Punch
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT PUNCH
Price$27.95 $20.96
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die - by Stampin' Up!
FUN FLOWERS BIGZ L DIE
Price$55.95 $41.96
I Am Me Designer Series Paper
I AM ME DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price$18.95 $14.21
In Color Boutique Details
IN COLOR BOUTIQUE DETAILS
Price$15.95 $11.96
Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
MODERN MEDLEY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price$18.95 $14.21
Stampin' Write Marker New Color Kit
STAMPIN' WRITE MARKER NEW COLOR KIT
Price$49.95 $37.46

This is a great opportunity for you to leave your mark,
Brooke

P.S. I can't wait to share some of what I've been making...

No comments:

Post a Comment