Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, October 28, 2013

12 weeks of Christmas: Week 4

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

My apologies for my tardiness in this post, we had a BIG weekend celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday, I show you her card soon and what I made her! But first, a Christmas card...


So simple, which is what we want of a Christmas card. This one opens from the left hand side, just to be a bit tricky and the scallop circle holds it closed. Decorated with a Delightful Decoration 3D ornament, sorry that stamp set has retired. It's my favourite Christmas set still... I will show you something current soon, but I love the stamp set I simply had to share this one with you. Yes the DSP I've used it also retired and the sentiment, but at least the colours are current! Oh well, if you like it so much you'll just have to contact me so we can make a date and make some together.
Speaking of a card making session, I am looking at a Thursday night class in November at my place around 7ish to make a few Christmas cards. Places are limited and I already have a few names pending the date. More details will be emailed to my customers, so if you're even a little bit interested let me know so I can email you all the details very soon.
Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment