Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

12 Weeks of Chirstmas: Washi Tape Candle Week 3

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Here's a quick and easy gift for you. It's so cheap too! A church candle with some Washi Tape wrapped around it. I do love this, but I fell in love with the Washi Tape as soon as it arrived in that big box! 


I also have another candle technique that I have shown some of you before. The tissue paper heat set onto the candle, another simple yet so effective.

If you'd like to decorate a candle for someone special, I'm more than happy to help, just contact me. Or if you need some supplies - happy to help with that too. If you make some of your own, I'd love to see a picture to see what you've come up with.

Next week - let's start on those cards!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment