Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 1

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

You may or may not really want to know that there are about 12 weeks left until Christmas. Doesn't sound like a lot does it. Plenty of time really! For the next twelve weeks I am going to post some things that you might like to make (or buy from me if you don't want to make yourself) for your Christmas. Yes there will be cards and other Christmas things that I think you will enjoy.

But since the first thing I think of when getting ready for Christmas is CHRISTMAS TREE, oh and then I think of things to give people... so here's one that meets both of them! A glass bauble with the glitter on the inside! How clever is that? Just trying to help keep the mess away! And you can personalise it using the Versa Mark marker and your favourite colour embossing powder.

I'm more than happy to help you make one or two or however many you think you might need. Please contact me. Hopefully I can quickly find you some glass baubles too so you can get started ASAP.

As a gift you bauble will need a box and it works as a storage box as well as your gift wrapping! 2 in 1! You really can't go wrong with this one!. It's a really simple box.

I have used my favourite DSP which is now retired but there are many out there to use, the best part about using Stampin Up is that everything co-ordinates - I've used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.

I made a few and how cool do they look together? Like I said, if you're interested in making your own personalised baubles and gift boxes please let me know, I'm more than happy to help.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke






No comments:

Post a Comment