Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Time for a party or two or three...

Hi Stampers,



To get into the spirit of Sale-a-bration (22 January - 22 March 2013) I have three mystery envelopes each containing generous vouchers or products... I could tell you but then they aren't a mystery! All you need to do is book a party by the end of this week and when you have your party you can choose one of the envelopes (depending on how many are left when you have your party) and you can redeem at your party or save it for later, but I'm pretty sure the one I'm talking about would be used at your party!

Sale-a-bration is a great time to have a workshop party because not only do you get the hostess benefits but you also get to choose free products from the special catty for qualifying parties. AND your guests can earn FREE products too!

If you don't think you have enough space at your place for a workshop, I'm more than happy to have you and your guests at my place! So there's not really any excuses as to why you can't have one!

Can't wait for you to contact me about your workshop party, but hurry there are only THREE mystery envelopes.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment