Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Stampin Up Promos

Hi Stampers,

It's that time of year when the Holiday catty comes out. It's jam packed with some great inspiration for the coming Christmas and all the occasions before too! Feel free to view the catty online or if you're like me and like to turn the pages physically, let me know and I'll send you your FREE copy!

Also there's a great promotion on if you spend $300 or host a qualifying party you get a free stamp set called Good Greetings. What a great set!

So if you'd like to know more about this promo email me, I'd be happy to help you have a card party! YAY!

Oh and don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack, there are a few new items added. And some wonderful Weekly Deals are there too!

Let me know if I can help you at all.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment