Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

12 Weeks of Christmas: Week 9 - Place card or a gift tag

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Sorry for the delay, I got a little caught up in the Christmas Wish List competition and with the spirit of Christmas - our Christmas tree is up and decorated. Yes, my daughter did help but I was very surprised that the decorations were spread out and she asked us to help her put them up high! Baubles, tinsel and lights are big hits. Infact, so much so that at the Post Office "I need tinsel Mummy". Oh, how much I love this time of year!

Here's one that you could use as either gift tags for those pressies you are wrapping, ywp, those one's that you've bought already or the one's you're thinking about buying! Or you could even use them as a place card at your table as we did for my family Christmas lunch last year. I just wrote names by hand with a white gel pen - however the new Chalk pen from Stampin Up would work a treat!

So simple - Real Red Top Note with some basic black Itty Bitty circle punches, a strip of basic black and a square of my favourite, Glimmer Paper.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment