Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

12 weeks of Christmas: Week 10 - Tidings of Joy

Hi there Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Christmas isn't Christmas without Christ. So much of our time is consumed by purchasing the right gift for those that we love, planning what we're taking to the various Christmas parties and break-ups that seem to clog up our calendar for December. Sometimes we just need to take some time and really focus on what this season is really about. That's one thing I really love about making cards - the ability to focus on who I'm making the card for or why I'm making the card. 

This card is really quite a simple card using a monochromatic type inspired look. It simply uses an aqua painter and basic grey, smoky slate stamp pads. Clearly, I still need to work on my use of the aqua painters for a quality water colour finish... well perhaps I need to go off and make some more of these cards! 

This stamp set is retired, but if you really like it, contact me and we can make a date to stamp and colour together.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment