Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

October Workshop

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

This is pretty exciting... I'm doing a full day workshop at my place on Saturday 5th October. We're making 8 cards for $40. There is a PDF flyer with all the details so please contact me brooke@impulse.net.au so that I can forward it on to you.

I have attached the picture of the cards we're making here for you. There are a fair few techniques and of course a fair few different products to try in these cards.

Of course everyone who attends will receive special offers and a lucky door prize. The cost also includes a SNAIL or refill. I think it's good vale and I'm sure you'll have a great time, so let me know if you're interested as places are limited.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke




No comments:

Post a Comment