Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Christmas Single Stamps

Hi Stampers, Crafters and Blog Followers,

Are you starting to think about Christmas? It was funny, I was having a discussion with someone whom works in retail and he was saying how many weekends there were until Christmas... there's now only 14 weekends! When it's put like that, it's not too far at all. And as always, it will creep up on us and we won't have any Christmas cards made! Does that happen to you too? Well, here are some single stamps to get you started on your ever grown Christmas Card list. They are only available for a limited time and it's a great way to get one or two at a really reasonable price. Please remember that they do only come in clear so you will need a mounting block to make life a little easier. I can help you get the right size if you need some help there.



If you like a better image of these stamps, please contact me and I can email you the PDF (I just don't know how to attach it to my blog, sorry!)

If you would like to order one, two or all of these stamps please let me know and if you place an order before the end of the month, I can include FREE postage.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment