Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sweet Treats

Hey there Fellow Stampers,

Check this one out! I love it and it's versatility and all those that have received it seem to like it too... maybe because they get some lollies. It doesn't have to have lollies, the stamp set comes with a stamp to make pretend lollies, or you can turn it into a baby card OR I have seen some people have made snow domes! I've filled it with mini M&Ms only because it holds more lollies! :) Oh and another bonus, it only costs $1.20 to post in the special envelopes that Stampin' Up sell too! How appealing are they? 

These ones were made as thankyous for some of my husband colleagues but I've made one filled with mini marshmellows for a 2 year old this weekend in Melon Mambo and Whisper White. 

Well I just thought I'd show you something sweet :) They are so fun and easy to make!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment