Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Save the Date


Hey there fellow Stampers!

Isn't it exciting when someone's getting married? Even more exciting when it's someone in your family. :D My soon-to-be sister-in-law asked me to make some save the dates... without a design brief (bride hasn't decided on a few things yet) I decided that we wanted elegance, but not too much, we still have invitations to do! So, black and white is elegant to me, but I felt it needed colour, so the winner was Tempting Turquoise. I believe it's simple but elegant. What do you think?

Now that school goes back tomorrow I think I might try and find some time to play with wedding invitations... now that should be fun! :)

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment