Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Weekly Deals

Hi Stampers,

Here are this week's Deals. Oh and don't forget I'm sharing my love of the Stampin Up snail, 10% off snails and refills tile December 11th. Only valid for orders through me. So what happened? Well I ran out of Snails and I had ordered my refills but needed to get some work done so went down to the local and bought some "cheap" ones... only they work out the same price but you have to buy two. Then the fun began... they just didn't work for me. This morning using my little beauties I realised how much I love them and how well they work for me - I just hope they do the same for you.


Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment