Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

You'll have a Hoot making this one!

Hi Stampers,

There's a huge craze out there for Giggle and Hoot. And I thought I'd shoe you one of my latest creations. It's really easy and you can make it yourself. And you can also take advantage of a special off I have put together for you for a very short time. It even comes with one-on-one help and access to a Big Shot! What more could you ask for?

I have included a close up of Hoot for you so that if you want to make him at home it's easier to see. In the card, I made it a peek hole, which is really easy to do. Just remember to put the hole in your card first and then put the peeking object last.

  • 100082 Basic Black Stampin Write Marker $5.95
  • 106550 Whisper White Cardstock $14.95 (40 sheets)
  • 108598 Tempting Turquoise Carstock $11.95 (24 sheets)
  • 108601 Pumpkin Pie Carstock $11.95 (24 sheets)
  • 118074 Owl 2-Builder Punch $29.95
  • 119854 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch $29.95
  • 119860 1 3/8" Circle Punch $27.95
  • 119861 1 1/4" Circle punch $27.94
  • 101055 Crystal Effects $10.95
  • Big Shot - 
    • 123128 Stripes embossing folder $13.95
    • Timeless Junior Numbers (retired)
  • Ribbon - picked up from one of those cheap shops, but how cool is it?! You could even replace this with ribbon stamped with Happy Birthday on it. I can show you how. :)
Want to make your own cards like this one? The items in blue (marker, cardstocks and owl punch) come to a total of $73.75 plus postage. If you email me with your order and mention my blog deal, I will do you a deal of $70.00 (including postage), free postage on anything else you add to your order and an entry into my mystery hostess promotion. But hurry this offer expires on Wednesday November 28th at 5:30pm.

Once you have your products I'm more than happy to show you how to put it all together and you can even use my Big Shot for those extra bits if you'd like to. 

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke



1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant, Brooke! I know one little girl who would be rapt to receive a birthday card like this.
    How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12.
    Would be so rapt if you joined us!
    
There's a little giveaway too. :-)

    Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html

    Take care,

    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete