Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Monday, June 25, 2012

And the winner is...

Hey fellow stampers,

Congratulation to Kristy Kemp for winning the Wishlist Competition. I'm sure there will be a lot of creatiing happening over the school holidays in your house.

Our Wishlist competition appeared to be a challenge of who could put the longest list together. My apologies for those of you that were unsuccessful in trying to post on my blog. I am sorry about that. Our next competition will involve emailing me and facebook. So please make sure you like us on facebook so that you can see the responses to our next competition. It may even be worth asking your friends to like us so that they can vote for you. More details on this competition next month, which is only a few days away!

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment