Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Your kit, Your way!


Fellow Stampers,

I know I have bombarded you with a lot of the offers that Stampin' Up have, and I am sorry about that, but I am not at all sorry about this one. This is an offer which makes me want to sign up to Stampin Up!

Have you ever thought of joining the Stampin Up team? Thought about joining the team to buy products at a discount? To pay for your hobby? Or earn some extra income? Well, this is the time to join.

How does $235 worth of Stampin Up products for only $169 plus free shipping! sound? Mmmmm... that's what I thought when I read it for the first time. THEN they added that you get a FREE paper pack every month til the end of the year! Now there's a great offer. The pack is available for those who would like to join the team and I am more than willing to discuss with you how that works or how it can work for you.

The Starter Kit is completely custom-made by you! So, get this, you could choose the Big Shot and $85 worth of dies, embossing folders or accessories and only pay $169! With free shipping, what an offer! I think it's pretty amazing and can't wait to talk to you about it more.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment