Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Devotional Journal

Hi there fellow stampers,



I have been creating. This one was so much fun. I decided that I needed something else to got with a devotional book we were giving to Emily and I thought what's something that I can  make that will go with it... a devotional journal. She doesn't have to use it as one if she doesn't want to, but I'm sure she will. After I made it I put it with the book and the colours kind of matched by chance! :)

I included her favourite verse to make it that little more personal, you know having your name on something isn't personal! But just so she knew it really was handmade especially for her. I got creative (not practical) and made the pencil to match too!

Well, I hope she likes it...


Keep Leaving your mark,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. She loved it and started using it before she got home! Handmade pressies... is there any more joy for the giver?

    ReplyDelete