Follow my blog

Enter your email address and when a new post is posted, you'll get an email to let you know!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding Invitations

Hello fellow stampers and of course my blog followers crafty or not, you're important to me!



I have had a few requests to see some of my wedding invitations. Whether it be for inspiration to make your own or if you're after someone else to make them for you (like myself :) ) I have put together a small portfolio on my Facebook page (Pawmark Creations) of my work and some prices too if you're interested. Of course if you're after me to make them for you I can easily change to the colour scheme of your choice or do whatever it is that you're after... it's your special day and you need it to be prefect. Invitations are one of the important parts of your wedding; it's the first thing that people see, without them, there wouldn't be anyone there and they are so much fun to make! Well, I hope you enjoy them and there will be more to come later.

Keep leaving your mark,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are really beautiful wedding invitations, i liked them very much.

    ReplyDelete